Home » Contact » Orlando Family Law & Divorce Office
Orlando Family Law & Divorce Office
McMichen, Cinami & Demps
1500 E Concord St
Orlando, FL 32803
McMichen, Cinami & Demps is located at 1500 E Concord St, Orlando, FL 32803.
Our office is in northeast Orlando’s Colonialtown neighborhood. We are located on Concord St. between Shine Ave. and Fern Creek Ave. Our office is four blocks west of Colonial Plaza Mall. We are two miles northeast of downtown Orlando and Church Street Station. We are also about two miles away from the famous Amway Center arena.
Orange County Court is about a mile and a half from our office. The George C. Young Federal Annex Courthouse and Orlando City Hall are only two miles from our office. The Orlando Executive Airport is a mile and a half east of our office, and the Orlando International Airport is 12 miles south of our office.
- From the North: Take westbound I-4 to exit 85 toward Princeton St. Take Princeton St. east to Mills Ave. Turn south and follow Mills Ave. to Concord St. Go east on Concord St. to our building between Shine Ave. and Fern Creek Ave.
- From the South: Go north on US-441/Orange Blossom Trail to the I-4 interchange. Take the ramp to eastbound I-4. Continue on I-4 to exit 84A toward Amelia St./FL-50/Colonial Dr. East. Follow the exit ramp to Amelia St. Turn right, then make an immediate left on Garland Ave. Take Garland Ave. to FL-50/Colonial Dr. Head east to Mills Ave. Turn south and follow Mills Ave. to Concord St. Turn east on Concord St. and continue to our building, which sits between Shine Ave. and Fern Creek Ave.
- From the East: Take FL-50/Colonial Dr. west to Mills Ave. Turn south on Mills Ave. to Concord St. Follow Concord St. east to our office, which is between Shine Ave. and Fern Creek Ave.
- From the West: Take FL-50/Colonial Dr. east to Mills Ave. Go south on Mills Ave. to Concord St. Head east on Concord St. to our office between Shine Ave. and Fern Creek Ave.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Orlando, FL
Our office has handicapped parking available. Other visitors should park at the lot that runs from Concord St. to Hillcrest St., near Fern Creek Ave. You can enter the parking lot from Concord St. across from our office. This lot is adjacent to a private lot, so please make sure you park in the correct place. Street parking is prohibited on Concord St.
If you are arriving by public transportation, Lynx bus routes 28 and 29 run along Colonial Dr. and stop at Shine Ave and Fern Creek Ave. Lynx also services Mills Ave. with bus route 125, which stops at Concord St. Bus routes 28, 29, and 125 originate at Lynx Central Station, where you can connect to routes throughout the Lynx system and Sunrail commuter trains.
Law Office Hours
Our office is available during regular business hours to schedule your free consultation with an experienced Orlando family law attorney. During your free consultation, our lawyers will actively listen to you to fully understand your legal issues and goals. We will provide an honest assessment of your case. If you choose to partner with us, we will develop a customized legal strategy to address your concerns and reach your objectives.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown
- Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Downtown
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
- Marriott Orlando Downtown
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Divorce & Family Law
At McMichen, Cinami, & Demps, we focus our practice on family law and divorce. Our law firm includes a board-certified marital and family law specialist and a certified family mediator. We can help with any type of family law case, including contested divorce, collaborative divorce, child support dispute, or other family law issues. Our Orlando family law lawyers will use their deep knowledge and experience to guide you through mediation, negotiation, or litigation of your family law case.
More Than 50 Years of Combined Experience
The Orlando divorce attorneys at McMichen, Cinami, & Demps have over 50 years of combined experience in family law. We understand that every case requires a wide set of skills, from aggressive advocacy to collaboration and negotiation, to get the best possible outcome for you and your family. We will use our experience to develop a legal strategy that is unique to your situation. Contact us so we can start working on a solution to your legal issue.
Areas We Serve In Orlando, FL
33rd Street Industrial, Audubon Park, Azalea Park, Baldwin Park, Boggy Creek, Bryn Mawr, Callahan, Camellia Gardens, Carver Shores, Catalina, Central Business District, Clear Lake, College Park, Colonial Town Center, Colonialtown North, Colonialtown South, Conway, Coytown, Crescent Park, Delaney Park, Dixie Belle, Dover Estates, Dover Manor, Dover Shores East, Dover Shores West, Eagles Nest, East Central Park, East Park, Engelwood Park, Florida Center, Florida Center North, Haralson Estates, Hibiscus, Holden Heights, Parramore, Johnson Village, Kirkman North, Kirkman South, Lake Cherokee, Lake Como, Lake Davis/Greenwood, Lake Dot, Lake Eola Heights, Lake Fairview, Lake Formosa, Lake Fredrica, Lake Holden Shores, Lake Mann Estates, Lake Mann Gardens, Lake Nona Region, Lake Richmond, Lake Sunset, Lake Terrace, Lake Underhill, Lake Weldona, Lancaster Park, LaVina, Lawsona/Fern Creek, Lorna Doone, Malibu Groves, Mariners Village, Mercy Drive, MetroWest, Millenia, Monterey, New Malibu, North Orange, Northlake Park, Orlando Executive Airport, Orlando International Airport, Orwin Manor, Palomar, Park Central, Park Lake/Highland, Pershing, Randall/Jhonson, Richmond Estates, Richmond Heights, Rio Grande Park, Rock Lake, Rose Isle, Rosemont, Rosemont North, Rowena Gardens, Seaboard Industrial, Signal Hill, South Division, South Eola, South Orange, South Semoran, Southern Oaks, Southport, Spring Lake, The Dovers, The Willows, Thornton Park, Timberleaf, Ventura, Vista East, Vista Park, Wadeview Park, Washington Shores, West Colonial, Westfield, Williamsburg, Windhover.